1. Microsoft recently spoofed Apple's iphone by launching a 'new' phone with circular display and variable number placement according to the user preference. It also doubles as a boomerang! What did Microsoft name it as?
2. What is the name of the ready-to-brand mobile handsets to be launched by Mindtree?
Ans. N!MO, Next in Mobility.
3. Name the latest offering of GM, India.
Ans. Chevrolet Cruze
4. mjunction Services Ltd. launched a retail shopping portal straightline.in. What is mjunction Services Ltd.?
Ans. Its a 50:50 eCommerce Joint Venture between Tata Steel and SAIL
5. Name the latest sedan from the stables of TATA Motors
Ans. Indigo MANZA
6. Raymonds Ltd. recently has decided to withdraw its mass brand from urban areas and restricting it to smaller cities. Which brand?
Ans. Notting Hill
7. Reliance World has tied up with which Chinese mobile handset maker to market dual sim card smartphones?
Ans. Yulong Coolpad
8. Polaris Software Labs recently acquired a Chennai-based company that specialises in banking software for Rs. 37 Crores. Name the company.
Ans. Laser Soft Infosystems Ltd.
9. Which Sri lankan born billionaire investor has been charged with inside trading by FBI?
Ans. Raj Rajarathnam, founder of Galleon Hedge funds
10. An Indian Company has announced the launch of 6 (Television Commercials) TVCs during the Champions League T20 Cricket series to promote its brand. Identify the company and the brand.
Ans. Maruti Suzuki to promote Swift.